MG LIVE TIMELINE- June 11th & 12th

You can talk about anything here. You'll also find a section with member posted photos of our events here.

Moderator: Committee Members

martynl
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: TF Spark

MG LIVE TIMELINE- June 11th & 12th

Post by martynl » Tue May 17, 2022 9:49 pm

The TF is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and the F register are planning to have a timeline of TF models at MG Live at Silverstone on both Saturday 11th June and Sunday 12th June.

We are especially looking for the following - Cool Blue, Sprint, Sunstorm, Spark, TF80th, TF85th, LE500 and Monogram, also any particularly interesting TF.

If you would like your car to be considered for this special display on either the Saturday or Sunday or both days please let me know either by posting here or email shows@mgfregister.org

Martyn

martynl
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: TF Spark

Re: MG LIVE TIMELINE- June 11th & 12th

Post by martynl » Sun May 29, 2022 8:33 pm

Hi Everyone

Thanks to all who have offered their cars for the TF timeline display at MG Live.

We still need a few more cars especially - Cool Blue, Sprint, Sunstorm, LE500 and TF80th models or any monogram .

This is the opportunity to have you car featured in the timeline which will form the front row of the register parking area.

Please let me know if you can help by PM to this message or email shows@mgfregister.org

Martyn

Rob Bell
Committee Member
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i + MGF Shed!

Re: MG LIVE TIMELINE- June 11th & 12th

Post by Rob Bell » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:59 pm

Hope everyone has a great time - sadly I am working that weekend :(

Fingers crossed it will be a brilliant weekend (it usually is!) :D