Frankienstien is dead all parts must go.

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
ralnavman
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset

Re: Frankienstien is dead all parts must go.

Post by ralnavman » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi

I have a 2001 MGF which I am looking for, an aerial, r/h sunvisor in a light brown colour (trim code CAC ?), a rear heated window switch and relay (so is half the world !!) and the little black blanking plugs that go round the bottom of the windscreen on the outside.

Would you have any of this at all please ??
Thanks

chrisrigby
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: MGF Abingdon LE VVC

Post by chrisrigby » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:27 pm

ralnavman wrote:Hi

I have a 2001 MGF which I am looking for, an aerial, r/h sunvisor in a light brown colour (trim code CAC ?), a rear heated window switch and relay (so is half the world !!) and the little black blanking plugs that go round the bottom of the windscreen on the outside.

Would you have any of this at all please ??
Thanks
Sorry mate wrong interior code, the arial was rusted out and no heater bits as for the windscreen they are like hens teeth I needed some myself!

ralnavman
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset

Post by ralnavman » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Thanks for your reply