iPhone 4S w/ handsfree & MGCC cover

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Mykel
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Europe
Model of Car: MG TF Monogram

iPhone 4S w/ handsfree & MGCC cover

Post by Mykel » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Hi folks,

as I have acquired an iPhone 5S in the meantime, my old 4S is now surplus to requirements and up for grabs. I didn’t want to put it on the well known and respected internet auction site, as it comes with some useful MG accessories 8-)
It’s an 8GB model and in quite good nick, with only some very minor scratches. Although it says “iPhone 4” on the box in the pictures, it is a 4S (with Siri!), just can’t find the correct box at the moment. I purchased this from Apple’s online store in October 2013 for 399 Euros. Invoice can be sent via email.
iphone.jpg
It comes with all accessories (earphones, connector cable, charge adaptor). I can also swap the Euro adaptor for a UK one, or leave the Euro one in the box if that’s of interest for the buyer (Continental trips). For protection there’s an original MGCC cover to fit the phone snugly and in style. The phone has been freshly reset to factory settings using the latest iOS version (8.1.3).
kit.jpg
uk adaptor.jpg
mgcc cover.jpg
Then I’ve got a BURY Motion handsfree kit (bluetooth) which will also keep the phone charged whilst driving along. The iPhone can be turned to landscape mode to be used as a satnav device, Siri does this quite nicely - at least in German, I haven’t tried the English version yet. :lol: The user manual for the BURY kit is also available on request via email.
bury.jpg
I’m asking £120 for the whole kit, could bring to Stoneleigh or post to anywhere in the UK on that weekend.

I have this one advertised on the German forum as well, so may withdraw the offer any time.
MGTF:
2004 TF 135 in Monogram Spectre, black leather, RHD
MGZR:
2001 ZR 160 in Solar Red, LHD, LPG conv
Classic:
1972 MG Midget MkIII RWA in Blaze Red
MGF Register regional rep for Germany -- germany@mgfregister.org