MGF For Sale

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
J MG Rick
MGF Register Region: Yorkshire

MGF For Sale

Post by J MG Rick » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi MG Forum Folk,

Please excuse this introduction as being of a sadly mercantile nature,

After 6 years happy ownership I am reluctantly putting my 1999 (S reg) MGF vvc 1.8i up for sale. It is very dark blue with red leather interior. It has only done 72,000. Recently (last 18 months) I have used it regularly to commute 40 miles a day. It has had been maintained well throughout it's life and recently, prior to using it for commuting, had a full overhaul (mechanical & electrical).

I have a black hard top (also for sale with or without the car). It currently has 6 months MOT

It runs well but has some cosmetic damage.

I have only a limited idea how much to charge for the car (and hard top) but willing to consider offers. I am based in Sheffield (Yorkshire). If you are interested please contact me and I would be happy to send photos, arrange test drives etc...

Yours

J MG Rick