TF 135 spark (possibly for sale)

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
chris warden
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: Spark

TF 135 spark (possibly for sale)

Post by chris warden » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Hi, I've got an 05 plate spark that I might be selling at the end of the summer and I'm just exploring if any one out there is interested.

For the past 3 summers I've competed in the Luffield speed championship - with some success! The car is basically standard apart from a competition seat, full harness, cold air induction and roll hoops - ohhh I've also added a stripe from front to back, similar to the factory one.

The car has covered just 40,000 miles, is sonic blue and comes with a matching hardtop (although the paint has bubbled on it). It will also come with everything to put it back to standard: seat, wind deflector and speakers - had to remove to have the roll hoops fitted.

I've competed in sprints / hillclimbs at:

Wiscombe park
Loton park
Shelsley Walsh
Prescott
Goodwood
Anglesey
Eelmoor

If anyone wants to know more then please contact me, I really don't know how much to ask or wether to put it back to standard. I've owned it since 2009 and have covered 35,000 miles in her. The head gasket was changed 2 years ago (about 5,000 miles) and I've always kept her garaged.

Chris

chrisrigby
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: MGF Abingdon LE VVC

Re: TF 135 spark (possibly for sale)

Post by chrisrigby » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:44 pm

All depends what your after for it chris.

chris warden
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: Spark

Re: TF 135 spark (possibly for sale)

Post by chris warden » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:11 pm

I really don't know but I'd have thought somewhere around £3.5k

Chris