Wanted - F Trophy or TF 160 Alloy wheels (Silver)

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Seb
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: 1.8 VVC 1997

Wanted - F Trophy or TF 160 Alloy wheels (Silver)

Post by Seb » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 am

I am desperate to upgrade my VVC alloys.

I am really looking for either a set of MGF Trophy Alloys or the TF 160 alloys (11 spoke one's (both look similar)), does anyone have or know anyone who has a set they are willing to sell? :thumbsu:

On an off chance does anyone have a set of the MGF 75th anniversary Hair Pin wheels (not the ZR version as they dont fit)???

Cheers
Seb

Ralph
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: Rover 420 T16 turbo

Re: Wanted - F Trophy or TF 160 Alloy wheels (Silver)

Post by Ralph » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:27 pm

I've got 2 sets of brand new Trophy alloys in stock at the moment ;) They are up for sale for £450 for a set of 4, but I'll sell them to forum members for £410.

m9fdb
MGF Register Region: Essex

Post by m9fdb » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Ian Essex Roadster (his user name is Lord Humungus) has a set of hairpins for an F forsale pm him

cheers D
I'm a simple man! I like my beer cold, my women hot and my car clean!

Seb
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: 1.8 VVC 1997

Post by Seb » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:30 am

Ralph - Thanks for the offer much appreciated.......they are still a bit over my price range, I am ideally looking for a used set with tyres for approx £200?!?!?