135 80th anniversary TF for sale

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
crussell
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MG TF 80th Anni

135 80th anniversary TF for sale

Post by crussell » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:19 am

I guess rather than posting 'For Sale' it should be 'What's it worth?'

I've driven 500 miles in it since the mot was done in May...I am now in the process of buying the house and need a more practical car for the DIY bits I have to do so don't have the space for this.

Offers considered as it's just not being used, can be seen in either Lichfield or Burton on Trent.

Thanks!

Hi
Due to just simply not using her and saving money etc, it's up for sale.
71000 miles
Head gasket with receipts
Cam belt water pump with receipts
Mot till May 17
Some age related marks, surface rust under arches, alloys could do with refurbing.
Hence price.
Mesh wind break (small hole in it)
Black tonneau cover.
Roof has been regularly waterproofed and water beads on it.
Otherwise though mechanically good 80th anniversary model that with some cosmetic tidying will be a smashing car.
Ive driven it 5000 miles in three years, 750 of those were on holiday to Cornwall after my girlfriends car broke down. So while saving for a house deposit I can't justify doing the cosmetics to the car.
Cars in Lichfield.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Last edited by crussell on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Starlight Silver 80th Anniversary TF No. 1229.

crussell
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MG TF 80th Anni

Re: 135 80th anniversary TF for sale

Post by crussell » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Sfs
Starlight Silver 80th Anniversary TF No. 1229.