2001 MGF 1.8 MPi - Now Sold!

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Phil Jay
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MG TF 135

2001 MGF 1.8 MPi - Now Sold!

Post by Phil Jay » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi all, a friend of mine is selling a very late model MGF and I offered to put a post on the forum to see if it is of interest for any one.

The car is an MGF 1.8 MPi, registered in 2001 and on a '51' plate. it's done 94,000 miles, finished in British Racing Green, and has a long MOT.
It's recently had a new MLS head gasket, plus new water pump, cam belt, stainless steel underfloor water pipes, plus new brake pads all round, together with a full service. I understand the hood is good, as are the tyres and alloys.
He is looking for £850.00 or a very near offer. The car is in Solihull, West Midlands.

As I said, I have no financial interest in this car, I'm just trying to help a friend and find an interesting MGF a good home.
If you're interested, could you please call Paul (the owner) directly on 07946 400288. If you want anymore photos, just ask him and I'm sure he will send what ever you want.
Attachments
IMG_1525[1].JPG
Last edited by Phil Jay on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phil Jay
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MG TF 135

Re: 2001 MGF 1.8 MPi - Now Sold

Post by Phil Jay » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:46 pm

The MGF has now been sold to a very nice man from the MG Owners Club