Waned - MGF Performance panel filter

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Scotty88
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGF SE

Waned - MGF Performance panel filter

Post by Scotty88 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Hi All,

anyone know where i can purchase a replacement performance / aftermarket panel filter for my 2000 MGF ( size = 285 x 144mm)

i am looking to obtain one fairly quickly for fitting on tuesday.

thanks

Scott

beefio
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire
Model of Car: 2000 MGF VVC BRG

Re: Waned - MGF Performance panel filter

Post by beefio » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:55 am

Hi Scott

I've got a 2000 MGF, the airbox/filter changed to the bigger one around 09.2000 up to VIN YD522572, so is yours definitely the bigger one?

I have the smaller 268mm x 108mm Pipercross PP99 panel filter for sale if youre is the smaller one...it's like new as I ended up getting an induction kit instead...

Scotty88
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGF SE

Re: Waned - MGF Performance panel filter

Post by Scotty88 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:14 am

HI,

thanks for the response. yes mine is the bigger one because i bought a K&N one a year or so ago and it was too small.

regards

scott