Swedish 16 inch alloys

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
jonbaker
MGF Register Region: North West

Swedish 16 inch alloys

Post by jonbaker » Thu May 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Thanks to a pot hole damaging one of my swedish register alloys, I may have 3 for sale. Ideal opportunity for stocking up on spares for those owners of the 90 originals. Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you.

Helsbyman
Model of Car: MGTF V V C

Re: Swedish 16 inch alloys

Post by Helsbyman » Fri May 19, 2017 8:09 am

Oh hard luck. Have you got on to the counsel to tell them of this hole and to claim for your wheel
Bilstein dampers, 4-2-1 manifold, Head work by Sabre,stainless steel under floor pipes, MGMAINA moded alternator bracket,silicon hoses, Torque tamer, JAYLAD servo bracket, Pro race 1.2 wheels
PETROL BY SHELL :D

jonbaker

Post by jonbaker » Sat May 27, 2017 3:56 pm

No it was on the meggets reserviour road up near Peebles. Got some new satin black 11 spokes now just got to get the tyres swapped over. Luckily the tyre on the damaged alloy is okay, got it swapped on and tested today.

Art
MGF Register Region: Midlands

Post by Art » Sat May 27, 2017 9:57 pm

4 Swedish wheels from my sons TF are at the MGF Centre, his TF has come to the end of its economic life ( 200,000 + miles ) if anyone is interested please contact Victoria who is looking after them for him rather than transporting them home.

Sergi Bmw
MGF Register Region: Europe

Post by Sergi Bmw » Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Art can we know the asking price of the swedes? It may be a good souvenir for my recently acquired Sunspot yellow

Art
MGF Register Region: Midlands

Post by Art » Tue May 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Sergi.I have not given any thought about price ( the wheels not being mine ) so it would be best to speak with the MGF Centre directly ( info@mgfcentre.com ) as they have looked after my son's car for the past 8 years and are taking care of the disposal of any usable parts but from snatches of overheard conversations I recall a price of £370 without tyres or £470 with 4 Toyos with approx 2000 miles usage being suggested.

sniperpenguin
MGF Register Region: East Midlands
Model of Car: TF 135

Post by sniperpenguin » Wed May 31, 2017 4:28 pm

jonbaker wrote:Thanks to a pot hole damaging one of my swedish register alloys, I may have 3 for sale. Ideal opportunity for stocking up on spares for those owners of the 90 originals. Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you.
PMed you Jon :thumbsu:
'53 MGTF 135 Monogram Lagoon
'54 MGTF 115 Monogram Biomorphic (Work in Progress!)
Coloured seatbelts here - http://www.facebook.com/mgbelts