Mgf auto

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Rac steve
MGF Register Region: South East

Mgf auto

Post by Rac steve » Mon May 29, 2017 10:54 am

Hi I have a MGF with a gearbox problem , (see my post on hear ) 51,000 on the clock just had new head gasket , water pump , cam belt , head bolts , head skim , thermostat, and only done 3 miles since , car drove fine with no faults before the gasket went , but since then the gearbox light is on , just tried a rainbow sensor from another car that did not work , so I will sell compleat or brake it for spares , open to offers , the mot has run out while it was off road but I think it should pass ok, the car is in Aylesbury bucks if you would like to view it , its a 2000 in green if you email me I can send pictures stevebritnell@icloud.com tel 07966604782

RSR92
MGF Register Region: Cotswolds
Model of Car: MGF 1.8MPi MY2000

Re: Mgf auto

Post by RSR92 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:12 am

Hi Steve, what type are the front indicators on this? I need a passenger side tinted one however may purchase the pair depending how much you'd want - I assume you're still breaking this as per your post in the general board?
X-Reg MGF 1.8MPi in LQW: Trophy 160 Airbox, Citroen Washer Jets, Japanparts Dampers, 52mm T/B and Alloy Inlet Manifold
Pending: Replace Cat and B/B, Performance Filter element, Cold air feed from N/s vent