2001 MGF for sale in Kenilworth

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
robmgfmgc
MGF Register Region: Cotswolds

2001 MGF for sale in Kenilworth

Post by robmgfmgc » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Dear All,

My MGF 2001 MK2 up for sale.

I have had the car for around 5 years and it's been a good car - it still runs well. It has quite a quite few new bits - stainless exhaust, new green hood, stainless coolant pipes. And it looks quite nice!

My intention was to MOT it in August (Due 4th August) then sell it.

However a couple of weeks ago one of the gear change cables broke. It can be driven in one gear!

I haven't got the enthusiasm to replace the cable, get it MOT'd and then sell it. So I am selling it as is for spares or repair if anyone is interested.

All the details on this ebay URL.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132262052169? ... 1555.l2649

It's a lot of car for the money, I think it's too good to break.

I wish I could have bought sports cars for a week's wages or so when I was a young man.

Kind regards
Rob