Unfinished project

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Cashpoint2749
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: Mgf 1.8

Unfinished project

Post by Cashpoint2749 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi all,
I have a 99 mgf 1.8 (non vvc) for sale in old English white with red interior. It's an unfinished project and personal circumstances have forced a very reluctant sale. It runs drives and it's had numerous new and refurbished parts but no MOT and a receipt of the head gasket being done around 5000 miles ago. I'm not after any profit just a return on what I've spent on it. I will sell My f as a whole car for £400 or part for part which would be a shame to do considering the hours spent on it. I have photos if requested and the car drives but would need to be trailered if someone is interested. Any further questions please let me know and if no one wants the whole car I'll repost on here when I start stripping but hoping someone on here can finish what I started because it's a lovely car that needs a bit of TLC.

Regards

Andy

talkingcars
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: mk1 VVC

Re: Unfinished project

Post by talkingcars » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:59 am

Hi Andy

Sorry to hear you are having to sell, unfortunately I have too many projects already.

It will help your sale to add photos here and to list the work you have and have not done.

James
Home to black Alfa 159 3.2 V6 Q4, blue MGZR160, green MGF VVC and grey MGF 1.8i, and red MG Maestro T16.

MGF chatting on the Register and at http://www.the-t-bar.com

Cashpoint2749
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: Mgf 1.8

Post by Cashpoint2749 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:40 am

Thank you James I'll get on to that today my photos are on my other pc.

RSR92
MGF Register Region: Cotswolds
Model of Car: MGF 1.8MPi MY2000

Post by RSR92 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:43 pm

I wish! I would love one in white but same as James I've got a serious project on my hands as it is :(
X-Reg MGF 1.8MPi in LQW: Trophy 160 Airbox, Citroen Washer Jets, Japanparts Dampers, 52mm T/B and Alloy Inlet Manifold
Pending: Replace Cat and B/B, Performance Filter element, Cold air feed from N/s vent