MGF Parts for sale inc Private Reg

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
RSR92
MGF Register Region: Cotswolds
Model of Car: MGF 1.8MPi MY2000

MGF Parts for sale inc Private Reg

Post by RSR92 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:24 am

Hi everyone,

I've found a ZR I want to buy and want to try sell a few parts I have kicking around to get some of the cash together

I've got a set of the MK2 Alloys in Silver; one has a serious scratch on, the rest are fine (pictures to follow). The tyres are definitely no good on the fronts and the rears are fairly close to the limit too. After £25 per alloy or £80 for the 4. Collection or courier to be arranged by purchaser.

Plastic inlet manifold inc sensors £20
48mm throttle body (plastic) £10
Mgf Fuel rail (can be supplied with manifold) £10
Not including shipping, probably about £5

I also am considering selling my private Reg P9 NKD - similar plates are £250 on the DVLA. I will offer it for £300, allowing me to recoup some of the £80 fee for taking it off my car so effectively £220 for the plate and the £80 fee covered by the buyer if you wish to look at it that way!

As I say it's just to help me pull the cash together to get this ZR otherwise the parts stay sat in the garage for a lot longer!

If anyone is interested in anything please let me know via private message where I can always provide my number if needs be