MGTF 160 For Sale

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
garytipping
MGF Register Region: South Midlands
Model of Car: TF 160

MGTF 160 For Sale

Post by garytipping » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:07 am

Hi All,
It's with very mixed feelings I offer my MGTF for sale. I've had great fun with it since July 2013, but too many cars means one has to go on to a new home.

I have many photos so happy to email them.

MGTF 160 Build date 30th July 2005 - First Registered 1st December 2005

One of the last batch of 93 MG Rover cars completed in administration.

Early adverts show this car was built for one of the 'Phoenix Four'

1 of 28 TF 160's in Rio Red (CQC)

1 of a very late and rare batch with the EU4 compliant engine.

Comfort suspension, 16" 11 spoke wheels and brake upgrade as standard.

Current mileage 32,800 - major service and MOT by Just right Autos at 31,654 - They also fitted new belts, water pump and tensioner at 24,832miles.

I'm a long term MGCC member and MGF Register Rep. for the South Midland. the previous owner was and MGCC and MGA Register member.

Large history file.

Original colour coded hardtop, with heated screen for winter. With padded hanging storage bag.

Soft top with glass screen for summer, and Air Conditioning. with hood tonneau.

Black Leather and Grey Alcantara interior.

In respect of it's low mileage and history this car has been kept as original as possible, with just some sensible work carried out -

Professionally Waxoyled, by Waxoyl.

Stainless Steel water pipes.

EBC Green Stuff brake pads all round. Great braking and no black dust.

Correct Toyo tyres.

New battery 01/04/2017

Private reg will be replaced.

I'm based in Buckingham, happy to meet up if the prospective buyer is some distance away.

£5,750 o.n.o.

Please contact Gary Tipping - 07875 468503 - 01280 815428, or message me via the forum.
IMG_2012.JPG