Unused tonneau cover for hoops

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Unused tonneau cover for hoops

Post by adrianclifford » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:20 pm

This tonneau cover is for the cars with X power hoops, so I believe, It appears to be part no. DSD000020. The distances between the edges and the leading edge are 22.5x7 cm's so you can check if you're not sure. It's brand new and has never been used, however there is a small hard to see (2cm's) scar (not a tear) on it so I only want £75 for it ono. I can bring it to the Dog House on Dec 7th to save postage.

Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.

colintf
Committee Member & Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Devon & Cornwall
Model of Car: MG PA TF160 ZTV8

Re: Unused tonneau cover for hoops

Post by colintf » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:54 pm

looks identicle to my Mk1 XPower hoop tonneau cover.

Not compatable with the Mk2 XPower hoops though.

8-)

Colin Murrell
MGF Register International Liaison Rep
MGF Register Regional Rep for Devon & Cornwall and Cotswold Regions
MGCC Z and V8 Registers Reps for V8 ZT'/ZTTs

http://www.two-sixties.com/main.htm http://www.triple-mracing.com/

Operaghost
MGF Register Region: Midlands

Post by Operaghost » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Hi,

Sorry to dig up an old thread .. but don't suppose this cover is strill available?

Bought a new tonneau cover last September just after buying my first ever MG (a 2002 TF Sprint). Didn't realise that the hoops would stop the tonneau fitting correctly. I make do, but this would solve the problem!

Believe they are the MK1 Xpower hoops ... they slant forward rather than sticking straight up.

Thanks in advance.

reta12
MGF Register Region: Eastern Australia

Post by reta12 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:37 am

Hi, I am from Australia. I need to buy tonneau cover and bed covers also, is this cover sold out or not ?

Keith Williams
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF VVC, Trophy 160

Post by Keith Williams » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:34 pm

reta12 wrote:Hi, I am from Australia. I need to buy tonneau cover and bed covers also, is this cover sold out or not ?
The original post was from 2008, so will have been sold or moved on else where by now.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

1998 MGF VVC, 2001 Trophy 160 & 2013 MG6 GT TSE