WANTED - Red MGF mk1 for classic car show

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
ErikB
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Europe
Model of Car: MGF PTP RT-Sport 165

WANTED - Red MGF mk1 for classic car show

Post by ErikB » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:23 pm

Hi,

Not the average request here ....

I am looking for a red MGF mk1, in OEM condition (so not heavily modified) for our club stand at the Antwerp Classic Salon at the beginning of March. The show is from Friday March 6th on until Sunday 8th of March. At that moment we will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the launch of the MGF in Geneva. Therefor we would like to feature a red MGF on our club stand during this known classic car event.

So if anyone is selling or fancies a trip to Belgium during that period, I've got the following to offer:
- I've got a bit of a personal budget, if the car is for sale
- I can detail the car, if it needs some cosmetic TLC
- I can help organise your trip and stay in Antwerp (B), I can guide you around in Antwerp

Cheers,

Rob Bell
Committee Member
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i + MGF Shed!

Re: WANTED - Red MGF mk1 for classic car show

Post by Rob Bell » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:50 am

Mine's green, "slightly" modified, and needs a bit more than a bit of cosmetic TLC - otherwise, you'd be welcome! :lol:

Hope you can find a car Erik. There are a few red ones in the register, so hopefully you'll find one!

PS The original Geneva show car was recently up for sale again recently, but this is now in Sprint race trim, so again, probably not quite what you're after.