MGTF Cubby Converion

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Fisher
MGF Register Region: North West
Model of Car: TF

MGTF Cubby Converion

Post by Fisher » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:58 am

HI all have received a Pul Jakabi Goldsmith cubby for an MGTF. Unwanted present. Anyone want to buy it its brand new and never fitted Standard gloss black finish but may be re-sprayed if necessary,

For those that don't know these cubbys cannot be fitted if there is an aitbag inplace. They also need he LH Steering columb brackets removing.

Yours for £20.00 plus postage (UK only)

talkingcars
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: mk1 VVC

Re: MGTF Cubby Converion

Post by talkingcars » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:27 am

Defiantly interested, how much is postage?

James
Home to black Alfa 159 3.2 V6 Q4, blue MGZR160, green MGF VVC and grey MGF 1.8i, and red MG Maestro T16.

MGF chatting on the Register and at http://www.the-t-bar.com

c13amb
Model of Car: MGTF 135

Post by c13amb » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:16 pm

This is mine...just finished it with a few personal touches!!
Quite happy with it..my painting could of been better but as they say "I did that!" ;) :thumbsu:
20210316_160656.jpg
My cars..MY04 '54 MGTF135 in Yas Marina Blue!!!

MY13'63 AUDI Q7 S-LINE 3Ltr. In ibis white!!!

Fisher
Model of Car: TF

Post by Fisher » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:12 pm

H James have replied on the other forum. But for more info the cubby was bought by my dad as a present for me. So never fitted it. I will not be able to get the cubby till the end of next week, as it is at his house.

As I said, promised to another, but you can never tell! So, if you can wait to see responce from the other, and if it falls though would you still be interested?

talkingcars
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: mk1 VVC

Post by talkingcars » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:02 pm

Gosh, that was super quick of someone, I was well impressed with myself being the first to respond so well done to who ever it was who got in quicker.
Home to black Alfa 159 3.2 V6 Q4, blue MGZR160, green MGF VVC and grey MGF 1.8i, and red MG Maestro T16.

MGF chatting on the Register and at http://www.the-t-bar.com