wanted seats and windstop fittings

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Deepfat
MGF Register Region: Lincolnshire
Model of Car: MGTF

wanted seats and windstop fittings

Post by Deepfat » Mon May 31, 2021 9:09 pm

Wanted grey or black leather seats for a TF, also I have a windstop but no fittings does anyone have any, I know their on ebay but £40 seems a bit steep so try here first only bite the bullet if I have too. contact thro here or 07707525499 or deepfat@aol.com

talkingcars
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: mk1 VVC

Re: wanted seats and windstop fittings

Post by talkingcars » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:21 am

Hi and welcome to the forum

Which wind break do you have?

James
Home to black Alfa 159 3.2 V6 Q4, blue MGZR160, green MGF VVC and grey MGF 1.8i, and red MG Maestro T16.

MGF chatting on the Register and at http://www.the-t-bar.com

Deepfat
MGF Register Region: Lincolnshire
Model of Car: MGTF

Re: wanted seats and windstop fittings

Post by Deepfat » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:17 pm

James
At last I've sussed out how to reply, sorry for the late response.
The wind stop has no name or number that I can find but seems similar to others I have seen it has 2 brackets on the bottom frame rail fixed with allen bolts, I need the 2 pedestals (that's what I would call them) that the brackets slide into and the bolts that fix the pedestals to the car. I have the bolts that attach the brackets to the pedestals, I hope this explanation helps but is prob as clear as mud.
I have also tried to edit the original post (is this possible) as today I picked up a leather interior for my TF and no longer need the seats, a 400m round trip in my C3 was APITA but I could hardly get them in the TF.
Peter