MGF/TF parts for sale

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
hughlin
MGF Register Region: Yorkshire

MGF/TF parts for sale

Post by hughlin » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:38 pm

Having sadly had to sell my F last year I'm got some accumulated spares for sale.

1) driver's side front wing - *in primer* - effectively brand new - £70 ono
2) a pair of rear lamp clusters - complete with the internal plastic covers - £35 the pair
3) clear indicator light housing - driver's side - undamaged - the plastic lugs are intact! - £25
4) MGF Mk2 centre console & gear stick leather sleeve & ring - £10
5) 3 wing mirrors - one needs painting - various colours - £15
6) box of odd bits - gear stick handle, wing mirror handle etc etc - £5

I'm opne to sensible offers on most of the above - but they aregenerally priced below typical ebay prices!
The wing is ideally "buyer collect from near York" - it should be possible to protect it enough to send, but
carriage would probably be expensive. Most of the rest can be posted but I'd need to find out carriage cost first.

photos of everything available if wanted
ideally contact me at hugh@ainsley.stargate.co.uk rather than here - with no MG now myself I dont visit here often!

Hugh Ainsley - Sheriff Hutton - York