MGF Wedgwood SE For Sale

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Bazzajay
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: Wedgwood SE 1800i

MGF Wedgwood SE For Sale

Post by Bazzajay » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:58 am

Regretfully I have to sell my F, a 2000 Wedgwood SE, sold originally by Edwards of Stratford. I have had the car for 4.1/2 years. I am now a full-time carer and have no time to myself.

MOT until March 2022, has covered 90,000 miles. Comes with, matching Hardtop, with Stand and Cover. Spare Front Sub-frame, the original is still OK, but I was going to have it galvanised as part of the restoration I intended to do. There is also a Full-length Tonneau, a Front Panel, and odd bits and pieces, including a TF Air Intake and a Brake Servo Brace. Displacers reconditioned by Hydragas & Hydrolastic Services, Stainless underfloor Cooling Pipes. Newish Falkens on the Front. New Battery. There is also a Workshop Manual.
I 'm afraid I can't sell items separately, as I don't have the time.

Message me and I will send some pictures, as I can't seem to copy them to this post.
Barrie

2000 MGF Wedgwood SE 1800i
2002 Peugeot Partner Quiksilver

Barbour
MGF Register Region: Europe
Model of Car: 2002 TF 135 LEF PUU

Re: MGF Wedgwood SE For Sale

Post by Barbour » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:46 pm

I'm sorry about the situation you're in, wishing you all the best,

and a good home for this pretty blue thing...
Cheers!

Safety fast, S3XY, Born from jets...

Xpower grey 2002 MG-TF 135 SP CP
Steel grey 2003 Ford Mondeo Estate Centennial
Blue 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+
Anthracite 1998 MG-F 1.8 Mpi (sold)
Silver 2002 Saab 9-5 Aero Estate (sold)

Bazzajay

Post by Bazzajay » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:32 am

Thank you, I'm hoping for a good home for 'Josie', she's ready to jump into and drive away. Mind you a van will be needed for all the parts I have.
Barrie

Bazzajay

Post by Bazzajay » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:12 am

There was absolutely no interest either on this Forum, or from my local MG Club. But, I have found a good home, on Tuesday 'Josie' will be going to a local charity which supports young people with learning difficulties. They re-condition cars and sell them to raise money for their activities. I'll update as they let me know their progress.
Barrie