non epas steering column

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
itsonlyme54
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley

non epas steering column

Post by itsonlyme54 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:20 pm

as above, any interest here before posting elsewhere ?

Rob Bell
Committee Member
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i + MGF Shed!

Re: non epas steering column

Post by Rob Bell » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:24 am

Thanks for posting Tony - already have one, but don't throw this one away, as they're like hen's teeth these days...

itsonlyme54
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley

Post by itsonlyme54 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:04 pm

Hi Rob, yes I know you have one, I sold it to you several years ago, this is only the second one that I have seen and yes they are rare but I think thats because there is no interest and they get thrown.

I have been thinning out my store and can now see quite a bit of the floor, I will be offering parts here although I think most members here have all they need.

Rob Bell
Committee Member
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i + MGF Shed!

Post by Rob Bell » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:43 am

I have been asked about these in the past Tony - most useful for those building race cars and interested in weight saving :thumbsu:

If you ever see a standard early T-bar without speakers, let me know. Would be handy for me to modify for use with harnesses :D

talkingcars
Model of Car: mk1 VVC

Post by talkingcars » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:48 pm

Rob Bell wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:43 am
If you ever see a standard early T-bar without speakers, let me know. Would be handy for me to modify for use with harnesses :D
I think we have one.
Home to black Alfa 159 3.2 V6 Q4, blue MGZR160, green MGF VVC and grey MGF 1.8i, and red MG Maestro T16.

MGF chatting on the Register and at http://www.the-t-bar.com