2006 MG TF 135, 46K, Nightfire red £4550

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Markcoopers
MGF Register Region: Lincolnshire

2006 MG TF 135, 46K, Nightfire red £4550

Post by Markcoopers » Mon May 09, 2022 11:23 am

Hi,
Purchase this car in October 2020 from Trophy cars as a gift for my farther who now has reached an age where he no longer enjoys driving and wants to sell on.
Trophy cars made sure the common (internet worry) mechanical issues with Head gaskets, water pumps and timing belts were all sorted. In addition we added stainless underfloor coolant pipes, new discs and pads and cleared all previous on the MOT advisories. Since then it has done 3,400 miles in the last 18 months or so, been garaged and well looked after by a enthusiast.

The part leather seats have been recoloured, the cloth and carpets all cleaned, all the plastics steam cleaned, all the leather gators and handbrake grips replaced, the roof renovated and re coloured and fabsil sealed, the paint machine polished and all the black plastics "fed" and recoloured from that faded grey.

All tyres are above 5mm and matching (did does not like odd tyres on a car), all wheels unmarked.

Car comes with handbook, service book (full) recipes folder, 2 keys, 3 owners only, 46,852 miles, wind deflector, shower cap.

MOT to October 2023 (no advisories)

Mechanically excellent so buy with complete piece of mind.

I'll try and work out adding pics later.

Rob Bell
Committee Member
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i + MGF Shed!

Re: 2006 MG TF 135, 46K, Nightfire red £4550

Post by Rob Bell » Mon May 09, 2022 12:30 pm

Sounds like a good car - hope you can upload the pictures.