FasTForward Collection Available

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Mike H
MGF Register Region: Cotswolds
Model of Car: 2010 MGTF135

FasTForward Collection Available

Post by Mike H » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:48 pm

Some on here along with some MGs-on-Track folk will know that I recently sold my 2010 TF, which had been one of the family for 8 years. The TF was preceded by a 2003 TF and that, in turn, by a 1998 F. Somewhere along the line I also ran a MG ZS180.

Anyhow, with my departure from the world of MG after 18 years, and having a general clear out, I have a very nearly full set of FasTForward available, which I'm happy to gift to anyone who might be interested in them.

So, what have I got?

From the original MGF Register Yearbook of 1995 (which was the forerunner of FasTForward) , I have all editions from Spring 1996 through to the current Summer 2022 edition EXCEPT Spring, Autumn and Summer 2008. For some strange reason, Spring 2009 is duplicated.

Collection either from Gloucestershire or happy to meet/deliver anywhere in the Cotswold-ish area, or ship at cost - the packed weight likely to be around 11/12Kg.

PM me if interested please; if no takers they will be heading to the recyclers!

My thanks to everyone here, and others from times past on the old BBS, for all the memories.
Audi TTS owner
Former MGTF 135 owner
Former TF 160 Sprint owner
Former ZS180 owner
Former MGF owner