Wanted: Trophy Hydrogas cone for rear unit ( or broken unit)

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Tomcatciller
MGF Register Region: Europe
Model of Car: Mk1 MPI /Mk2 Trophy

Wanted: Trophy Hydrogas cone for rear unit ( or broken unit)

Post by Tomcatciller » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:44 am

Hello from Germany.

Last year I managed to get a set of almost new Trophy Hydrogas Units [2x RPJ000010 (SA) / 2x RNK000010 (GB) ]

The Problem is, that one of the rear unit is incomplete with the Aluminium cone and rubber cover missing.

According to this website the cones are different due to axle weight differences front and rear and of cause the trophy lowered suspension. So the cone I need is quiet special in geometry and cannot recreated by simple shortening a normal F rear unit cone.

Does anyone have a broken Trophy Rear unit or simply just the cone out of it for me to sell?

Greetings from Germany

TCC