VVC F for sale in graphite P reg 45k

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Charless
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: 96 Mpi, 99 VVC

VVC F for sale in graphite P reg 45k

Post by Charless » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:52 pm

I advised in the purchase of this for a friend's son two years ago, now he has a job in London and doesn't use it, hence sale. PO had it for fifteen years and did 18k miles in that time, now on 45ish. It comes with matching hard top and very rare MGF branded boot safe. It has a modern ICE system(OEM Phillips 741 available) and factory fitted fog lights.
On purchase it had the head off, valves reseated, new seals and a light skim by a respected local engineering shop. I reassembled it with Rimmers sourced MLS and head bolts, all MGR belts, all filters and fluids replaced. It has run sweetly ever since and is even quieter than my own very quiet VVC - so you can really appreciate the induction roar from the K&N air filter. It has SS pipes and the rad has been previously replaced.
New discs, pads, clean original 5-spokes and new Toyo Proxes all round. Good paint and no meaningful rust
I already have two otherwise.... It isn't Concours but I would hate this perfection not to go to a long term MG home.
I think it should be well over £3k but know he will accept less. It has MOT and is in N.Hampshire. PM me if interested.