1995 mgf project car "SAC" registration

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Matt1010
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset

1995 mgf project car "SAC" registration

Post by Matt1010 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:05 am

Hi all
I have a 1995 mgf 1.8 for sale. 72000 miles.
Firstly please take note this is a project car and will need alot of work to get it back roadworthy, but I think it should be saved due to it being such an early car.
The car I believe is the 33rd car to come off the production line, please feel free to correct me on this if I'm wrong... the registration for anyone who would like to check is N403 SAC.
It's been off the road since 2009
Things I know it needs are;
Head gasket repair
Rear window replacement
Drivers door handle
Tyres
As well as the above it obviously needs a really good going over due to it being parked for so long so it may need alot more than the above.
The bodywork is fairly straight but the paintwork has lacquer peel in places.
It has 2 x keys, some old paperwork and stamped service book.
If anyone is interested I can send photos if you send me your email as I can't seem to upload any on here.
The car is located in bristol.
Open to offers but as a guide I'm looking/ hoping for £500.
Thanks
20231230_111711.jpg