£1500ono - 1999 MGF Convertible Tahiti Blue

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
SkyJagMG
MGF Register Region: Midlands

£1500ono - 1999 MGF Convertible Tahiti Blue

Post by SkyJagMG » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 pm

We are both selling our toys and buying something more practical as we are about to become parents for the first time and to add to that i've just lost my job :(

Manual Gearbox
70500miles
Taxed til End of January
MOT til June 2010
Excellent Runner - Gearbox, clutch and engine!
I've just serviced it
The brakes look like they've been donw recently aswell
No rust on exterior, just the usual light surface rust underneath that would go on for another 10years+ un-affecting the car
RWD + Mid engine
120bhp 1.8 Engine (0-60 in 8.3seconds/Top speed of 120mph)
Good, predictable Handling compared to other cars i've driven with the engine in the back lol
Brand new keyfob that just cost us £100!

Features
Speed sensative Power Steering (more weight to it as you go faster) - They should do this on all cars IMO!
Remote central Locking
Standard fit Cat 2 immobiliser with alarm
Full leather
Drivers airbag
Alloys
4x45W Kenwwod Stereo
Tilt steering wheel column
195/50/15 Toyo T1R Tyres on the front + Federal 205/50/15 on the back
Electric windows
Electric Mirrors

She will miss her car but her obsession with convertables will just have to wait a few years now until we get more settled
with housing/jobs/baby etc as thats more important right now

Only downside to this car is the 10" Key mark on the drivers front wing that was kindly given to us on the 4th day of ownership!
Oh yes and the equally kind idiot that bashed their door into the passenger side door twice in the same spot at Tescos

£1500

**** PLENTY MORE PICS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ****

Ana
MGF Register Region: Essex

Re: £1500ono - 1999 MGF Convertible Tahiti Blue

Post by Ana » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi,
Is this still for sale ?