£2250 Top of the range Jaguar X-Type ( Cheapest Around! )

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
SkyJagMG
MGF Register Region: Midlands

£2250 Top of the range Jaguar X-Type ( Cheapest Around! )

Post by SkyJagMG » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:01 am

We are both selling our toys and buying something more practical as we are about to become parents for the first time and to add to that i've just lost my job :(

Manual Gearbox
71500miles
MOT til June 2010
Taxed til End of February
Excellent Runner - Gearbox, clutch and engine!
Recently had a new waterpump & a service with brakes done too (excellent brakes!)
No rust on exterior, just the usual light surface rust underneath that would go on for another 10years+ un-affecting the car
4 Wheel Drive
2.5 V6 200bhp Petrol engine (0-60 in 7.3seconds/Top speed of 140mph) so its quite rapid really and it sounds good too!!
Its a Lovely smooth drive
ALL the electrics and toys on board work perfectly!
Suprisingly cheap to insure!!! I am paying £360 a year TPFT with 1yrs NCB(Full NCB taken up by my skyline) and with my
missus on the policy who only has 1yrs driving experience
Parts are very cheap without going to a main dealer as it shares quite a few of its parts with ford mondeo's since they were
bought out by G.M.
Very easy to drive... my missus went from her little MGF into after 6 weeks of refusing to drive it because of the size and
within a few mins she'd cracked it and now tries to borrow it all the time lol
HUGE Boot!

Features
High adjustable drivers seat
Electric Mirrors
Front fog lights
In car height adjustble headlight beam
Power Steering
Electric windows all round with one touch up/down button
Traction control(ESP)
Remote central Locking
Standard fit Cat 1 Alarm
Cruise Control
Aircon/Climate control
Electrically operated seats all round
Full leather
Drivers airbag
Passenger airbag
Side airbags
Petrol Range Counter (tells you how many miles you have left to a tank and automatically adjusts itself to how you're driving it)
Alloys
On board Telephone(just needs an adaptor for your phone)
Standard Jaguar Alpine CD player (with the best standard speakers i've ever heard.)
Tilt/Slide steering wheel column
Stereo controls on steering wheel

The only downside was that it was involved in a minor scrape down both sides after the previous owner took his eye off the
road for a few seconds and looked up to find a queue of traffic in front stopping -TBH though he did well to fix his mistake
by squeezing between a van and a car that'd stopped with the help of the ABS and only coming away with some minor damage.
Its was Cat D registered, but only because the owner knew he could get his money back in full and then buy the car back
for a good price and not need to fix it as there is nothing wrong with it apart from the few exterior scrapes

It needs 3/4 doors(which can be had in silver for £50 each off ebay if you're bothered - although this guy has had all 3 on there
for more than two months so i bet he'd accept a much lower
cheeky offer for buying them all - i've emailed to see if he still has them)
JAGUAR X TYPE PASSENGER SIDE REAR DOOR 2004 on eBay (end time 07-Nov-09 16:19:53 GMT)
JAGUAR X TYPE DRIVER SIDE REAR DOOR SILVER 2004 on eBay (end time 07-Nov-09 16:19:50 GMT)
^^ this guy also has some you could probably get a pair for £80
The rear bumper has some scratches if you wanted to change that aswell and the back quarter panel has a few scratches but for
the price of this car you could not complain!

I Will Miss this car as its felt like such luxury, everyone i know loves it and everyone i worked with was jealous of it but it was
good to have owned it even for just a few months :(

£2250