MGF VVC 15" wheels and tyres for sale

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
bgunn
MGF Register Region: South East

MGF VVC 15" wheels and tyres for sale

Post by bgunn » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Since fitting the Trophy 160 wheels and brakes, I have a set of original 15" 5 spoke VVC wheels for sale. They're in what I'd call reasonable condition; a few very light kerb marks (prior to when I got the car), and a little bit of bubbling in certain places where they've been carelessly handled in the past. They're straight and round, though; and ideal if you want them as a set to put on to spruce up a car with tatty wheels, or to refurb if you wish.

Tyres: 2x Avon ZV5 205/50/15 with around 6-7mm of tread (rear) and 2xConti Premium contact 2 185/55/15" with around 2-3mm of tread (although one is borderline on the edge due to wheel alignment). If truth be told, I'd replace the fronts..

Poor pics below (iPhone isn't the best for detailed pics like these! The forum has chopped them slightly to, so rightclick and view in a new window)

The wheels are located in NW London, PM or email any offers..

Regards,

Brian.

bgunn

Re: MGF VVC 15" wheels and tyres for sale

Post by bgunn » Mon May 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Bump, these need to go!

talkingcars
Model of Car: mk1 VVC

Post by talkingcars » Mon May 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Got an indication of price?

If not I'll offer £10.
Home to black Alfa 159 3.2 V6 Q4, blue MGZR160, green MGF VVC and grey MGF 1.8i, and red MG Maestro T16.

MGF chatting on the Register and at http://www.the-t-bar.com

bgunn

Post by bgunn » Mon May 03, 2010 7:49 pm

£80 or a sensible offer..