FOR SALE: 96 MGF - British Racing Green - 1.8L - superb cond

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
JamesMGF
MGF Register Region: Cotswolds

FOR SALE: 96 MGF - British Racing Green - 1.8L - superb cond

Post by JamesMGF » Sun May 23, 2010 7:02 pm

I have for sale a 96' MGF in gorgeous British Racing Green.

The car currently has 58,000 miles, 11 months remaining on the MOT and 5 months tax. Sale is forced due to emigration to the other side of the pond.

Car is in amazing condition, no problems during the last MOT which was done 3 weeks ago. New hood last year. Few extras included such as MGF tax disc holder, chrome hear knob, leather MG branded seat belt pads and leather MG branded seat belt buckle covers.

Car really has to be seen to prove it's wonderful condition. I'm looking for £1600. Vehicle based in South Wales.

If you'd like photos please drop me a line: jamescollins0@gmail.com - I don't check back here too often so email me instead of posting below in case I miss it.

I am still deciding when the car will be available from. We will be emigrating in either July or August, so I might decide to keep it until then. Either way, register your interest now and we can get the ball rolling.