MG Live autojumble June 4th/5th

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Rob Bell
Committee Member
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i + MGF Shed!

MG Live autojumble June 4th/5th

Post by Rob Bell » Tue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I am contemplating taking the smaller surplus MGF parts from Project Shed along to the autojumble at Silverstone, as part of the upcoming MG Live! event. It might be a good place for folks to avoid postage on some of these bits - I know that Marc wants a door trim, and Kasper some clocks - otherwise, is it going to be worth my while transporting grubby bits with our camping gear? I'd probably only do the Saturday, as I don't think that I'll be able to get down on Friday at a reasonable time.

Anyone else planning to autojumble? It's 10 quid a plot - and I guess it may be possible to share?

Kasper
MGF Register Region: Europe
Model of Car: MGF vvc

Re: MG Live autojumble June 4th/5th

Post by Kasper » Tue May 25, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm sorry Rob, We'll not visit MG Live in 2010. Do you meet either Adrian or Simon, They'll be over at the Autojumble in Waalwijk (The Netherlands) some weeks later other opportunity: You'll see us on British grounds for MGF15.
MGFvvc - 90FVBG - charcoal - you might think it is original - (1996 nr:8204)
MGTF 120 - 57RNJ7 - BRG - every day is an MG day - (2005)
MGC CGT - SJ08DY - tartan red - 1985 restauration fairly original - (1968 nr: 4137)

http://www.MGF.be

Rob Bell
Committee Member
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i + MGF Shed!

Re: MG Live autojumble June 4th/5th

Post by Rob Bell » Wed May 26, 2010 9:10 am

I could keep hold of them for MGF15 for you, no problem :)