dealership

North Wales, Cheshire & the Wirral

Moderator: redbeard57

m600von
MGF Register Region: North West
Model of Car: Tigra sport 1.8

dealership

Post by m600von » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:39 pm

For some unknown reason looks like Hardings are not a franchised mg dealer anymore? they dont seem to be advertising mg in there adverts.....

Fletch29
MGF Register Region: North Wales

Re: dealership

Post by Fletch29 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:58 pm

The local dealer appointed is Graham Walker, Bumpers Lane,Chester. I spoke to one of the salesmen today, they have an open weekend this Sat 20th and Sun 21st when they will be launching the LE 500. They seem very enthusiastic about new TF and have already sold 3 of their allocation. Apparently they still have 4 available.

m600von
Model of Car: Tigra sport 1.8

Post by m600von » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:12 pm

looks like they have lost the franchise because they were appointed as mg dealers early in the year! not that it bothers me as i dont own a mg anymore

Fletch29
MGF Register Region: North Wales

Post by Fletch29 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:59 pm

Visited Graham Walker in Chester today to view the new TF, very positive attitude in the showroom and they seem genuinely interested in the MG brand (well they would if they hope to sell some!). new car looks good, not sure if I like the low profile tyres, the wheel arches look very empty. The glass rear screen is a great improvement (having split mine last winter) the seating position seems higher, maybe it's the new leather seats but my head was touching the roof with the hardtop fitted. I look forward to trying out the ride in a test drive next week.
Graham Walker are X part suppliers and have equipment and trained mechanics to service all Fs and TFs. Salesman I spoke to is an MG enthusiast having owned a number of Midgets and BGTs.

Helsbyman
Model of Car: MGTF V V C

Post by Helsbyman » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:38 pm

I was serprized to see hardings as an MG dealership, it looked a right ramshackled place when I went to look at them and only had limited space, no room for a workshop and has always been that way ( I use to drive passed it all the time for 10-15 yrs)
Bilstein dampers, 4-2-1 manifold, Head work by Sabre,stainless steel under floor pipes, MGMAINA moded alternator bracket,silicon hoses, Torque tamer, JAYLAD servo bracket, Pro race 1.2 wheels
PETROL BY SHELL :D

redbeard57
Regional Rep
Model of Car: MGTF 85th LE, MGF We

Post by redbeard57 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:49 am

from a conversation I had, they were never that committed to the brand or the dealership