New bike

Any dodgy jokes or funnies should be entered into this forum.
As with the rest of the forum try to keep it family friendly!
Thanks to Boot Hill Bandit for the new name.

Moderator: Committee Members

CubMG
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: 2001 MGF

New bike

Post by CubMG » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:38 pm

When he was younger, Billy wanted to buy a Harley.He didn't have much luck looking, until one day, he came across a Harley advertised locally in Exchange & Mart.

The bike looked better than a new one, although it was 10 years old it was shiny and in mint condition.

He bought it and asked the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 years.

'Well, it's quite simple,' said the seller, 'whenever the bike is outside and it's going to rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome.It protects it from the rain", and he
handed Billy a jar of Vaseline.

That night, his girlfriend, Myfanwy, invited him over to meet her parents.
Naturally, they took the bike there with Myfanwy riding pillion.

Just before they entered the house, Myfanwy stopped him and said, 'I have to
tell you something about my family., "When we eat dinner, we don't talk. In fact, the FIRST person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes."

"'No problem,'' he said.. And in they went.

Billy was in total shock. Right in the middle of the living room was a huge stack of dirty dishes.

In the kitchen was another huge stack of dishes. Piled up on the stairs, in the corridor, everywhere he looked was dirty dishes.

They sat down to dinner, and sure enough, no one said a word.

As dinner progressed, Billy decided to take advantage of the situation.

He leaned over and kissed Myfanwy.

No one said a word.

He reached over and fondled her breasts. Nobody said a word.

So he stood up, grabbed her, ripped her clothes off, threw her on the table and screwed her, right there in front of her parents.

His girlfriend was a little flustered, her dad was obviously livid and her mother horrified when he sat back down, but no one said a word.

He looked at her mother, Gladys. She'd got a great body too.

Billy grabbed Gladys, bent her over the table, pulled down her longjohns, and screwed right there on the dinner table in front of everyone.

She had a massive orgasm and Billy sat back down.

Myfanwy was furious, her dad was boiling and Gladys was beaming from ear to ear but still there was total silence.

All of a sudden there was a loud clap of thunder, and it started to rain.

Remembering that his precious Harley was going to get soaked, Billy pulled out the little jar of Vaseline he had in his pocket.

Breaking the silence and jumping from his chair the father shouted out, " OK, OK, I'll do the dishes!!"
Mondeo Ghia with Zetec S bodykit ,MGF mk 2 ,Morris Minor Bikes C90mg ,Piaggio Xevo +4 others :?

Green Squirrel
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: 1996 1.8i

Re: New bike

Post by Green Squirrel » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:29 pm

Great