Alien advice

Any dodgy jokes or funnies should be entered into this forum.
As with the rest of the forum try to keep it family friendly!
Thanks to Boot Hill Bandit for the new name.

Moderator: Committee Members

nigelc
MGF Register Region: East Anglia
Model of Car: MGF Trophy 160 SE

Alien advice

Post by nigelc » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Two aliens landed on Salisbury Plain near a petrol station that was closed for the night. They approached one of the petrol pumps and the younger alien addressed it saying, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader!"

The petrol pump, of course, didn't respond.

Annoyed at the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said gruffly, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader or I will fire!"

The older alien warned his comrade saying, 'You probably don't want to do that! I really think that will make him mad.'

'Rubbish,' replied the cocky, young alien. He aimed his weapon and opened fire. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared towards him and blew the younger alien off his feet and threw him in a burnt, smoking mess about 200 yards away.

'What a ferocious creature!' exclaimed the young, fried alien. 'He nearly killed me! How did you know he was so dangerous?'

The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend and replied, 'If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic travels, you never mess with a guy who can loop his dick over his shoulder twice and then stick it in his ear.'
DOES MY BUM LOOK BIG IN THIS ? ?

richard1951
MGF Register Region: North West

Re: Alien advice

Post by richard1951 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:44 am

why do we keep getting adds for wedding dresses and ugg boote etc on hear ???
now i dont want the dress but would be very interested in the blond on the left ......does she come with a phone number? :P
Richard
Last edited by richard1951 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

tanamana
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: TF LE500 - no. 60

Post by tanamana » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:53 am

Not a good idea to click on any links provided by a spambot. Can of worms for your computer.
Fact. :-?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
Happiness is a cool car *

internet@mgfregister.org
Twitter - @origato
Facebook - The MGF Register

richard1951

Post by richard1951 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:58 am

dam will i ever learn....
i only just got rid of one that kept sending junk mail to all my mail list lol but at least i no how to do it if it happens again lol

talkingcars
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: mk1 VVC

Post by talkingcars » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:19 pm

richard1951 wrote:why do we keep getting adds for wedding dresses and ugg boote etc on hear ???
Pardon, I see and hear no adverts on here.
Home to black Alfa 159 3.2 V6 Q4, blue MGZR160, green MGF VVC and grey MGF 1.8i, and red MG Maestro T16.

MGF chatting on the Register and at http://www.the-t-bar.com

richard1951

Post by richard1951 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 pm

someone has removed it it was post 2 and that post gone
there was a few other day as well

Keith Williams
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF VVC, Trophy 160

Post by Keith Williams » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:55 pm

richard1951 wrote:someone has removed it it was post 2 and that post gone
there was a few other day as well
When spam is spotted or reported to us, a moderator will deactivate the spammers account which will also delete the posts.
This will delete all the spammers posts so they will disappear in each and every topic they have posted in.
Not necessarily will each individual post be take out one by one so any posts referring to the spam will still be there unlike the spam.
This is done on a regular basis to keep the forum clear of the unwanted adverts and possible 'dangerous' linked posts. They do not stay long but unfortunately some spammers do manage to infect a large number of posts before someone gets to action their demise.
1998 MGF VVC, 2001 Trophy 160 & 2013 MG6 GT TSE

richard1951

Post by richard1951 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 pm

i cant understand why they do it it surley is not the kind of forum that would look at wedding dresses , if it was for car parts or tuning things it prob would be worth there time . but i would have liked the blonds phone number lol
Richard

tanamana
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: TF LE500 - no. 60

Post by tanamana » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:01 am

Spambots are mindless entities. Find a hole, and they'll find a way in.

:shutup:
Happiness is a cool car *

internet@mgfregister.org
Twitter - @origato
Facebook - The MGF Register

mal7921
MGF Register Region: Yorkshire

Alien advice

Post by mal7921 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:28 am

I have a forum for Atari and music, and we had spam especially from china. It wasn't spambots in our case, it was people registering and spamming the forum. Changing the registration method soon stopped it but means that I have to vet every new member and authorise them.

Still at least the forum is spam free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richard1951

Post by richard1951 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:05 am

as i said i had a problem with someone getting into my mail box and sending spam every day to all my contacts microsoft told me to change my passeord and that stoped it .
so that means they had my password. m/s said 4 digit passwords take 4 secs to break 8 dig 2 hr and 12 dig 2 days

Andrew Regens
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Eastern Australia
Model of Car: TF160LE80th #15/1600

Post by Andrew Regens » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:06 pm

richard1951 wrote:as i said i had a problem with someone getting into my mail box and sending spam every day to all my contacts microsoft told me to change my passeord and that stoped it .
so that means they had my password. m/s said 4 digit passwords take 4 secs to break 8 dig 2 hr and 12 dig 2 days
So mine will take 2 hours, any chance it's harder using letters and numbers or am I wasting my time?
Piper 4-2-1 Manifold, Daytona Back Box, Stage two Remap, Bilstein Shocks, thicker anti roll bars, PG 1 gearbox Caged bearing with type B Ltd Slip Diff. Large rear brake Kit, Toyo R888R Track/road tyres. Half Roll Cage, 4Point Harness.

richard1951

Post by richard1951 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:35 pm

dont think it matters what you use it is the amount of didgets and combinations there are to them the more the better . like the lottery lol pick any 6 numbers from choice of 40 and there is a 14 million to 1 chance of getting it right , keyboard offers 38 in both upper and lower case that is 76 , more than lotto and if you use 8 -10 didget password i think that is 50+ million to 1 chance of getting it right .