Thames Valley 2013 events list

The region for Oxfordshire, South Bucks, Berkshire.

Moderator: Worzel

NoseyParker
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley
Model of Car: Tf le500

Thames Valley 2013 events list

Post by NoseyParker » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi All

Following our meeting on Wednesday, below you will find our proposed 2013 events list that as a region, we are organising or indeed attending. As usual everyone is welcome either from within the Thames Valley or others from other areas/regions.

Please be aware that the events highlighted in red will need to be booked and possibly paid for in advance which will need to be arranged by yourselves.

For the events that we are not organising ourselves, the general feeling was that we would meet locally and have a run into these events wherever possible and that this would be organised closer to the event.

24/3/13 Chairmans Run (Register)
7/4/13 MG Era day (Register)
14/4/13 Wamsprop (High Wycombe MG)
5/5/13 Abingdon Air and Country Show
12/5/13 Regency Run (MGCC/MGOC)
31/5/13 French battlefields "Bon Voyage" tour (Thames Valley Region)
12/6/13 MGs in the Park (MGOC)
15/16th/6/13 MG Live (MGCC)
21/7/13 "Run to the Sun" (Thames Valley Region)
28/7/13 "Credit Crunch" Treasure Hunt (Thames Valley Region)
18/8/13 Wamsprop (High Wycombe MG)
15/9/13 "Simons" Tulip Run (Thames Valley Region)
13/10/13 Thames Bridges Run (AWC)

This clearly is not exhaustive and please feel free to make any suggestions but the above does seem to suit diaries from the earlier meeting. Any ad-hoc runs and meets can always be organised. The Thames Valley region will also continue to meet at the Cunning Man just outside Reading throughout the season on a monthly basis, please watch the forum for dates and times. Those with keen eyes will have noted that i have added the Abingdon Air and country show, i forgot to mention this at the meet but I will attend and others would be welcome it really is a good day out!!

Rob