SummeR gathering tunbridge wells 19/8/12

The region for Oxfordshire, South Bucks, Berkshire.

Moderator: Worzel

NoseyParker
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley
Model of Car: Tf le500

SummeR gathering tunbridge wells 19/8/12

Post by NoseyParker » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 am

Please see the message below that is actually in the south east section of the forums. Thought it might be a good idea to discuss this next Wednesday and get a few cars together and have a run to this event?? Looks like fun.

Let me know your thoughts or at least look at the flyer so we can decide a route etc when we next meet

MGCCSE Summer Gathering Sun.19th August - Groombridge Place
by AndrewM » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:55 am

Good morning fellow MG’ers…

Some of you maybe already aware / Already coming….But just a polite note to say that you are ALL formally invited to our MGCC South East “SUMMER GATHERING” being held at Groombridge Place, Nr. Tunbridge Wells (Kent) on Sunday 19th August 2012

This , as you know, is our main MG event of the year, for the MGCC South East Area)…And attracted over 330 MG’s at Penshurst Place (Kent) in 2010…and over 200 MG’s at Loseley (Nr. Guildford), last year.

Please see Entry Form attached (VIA LINK HERE) for full details…:-

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgccse/events/ ... 0Flyer.pdf

Or alternatively turn-up on the day (Non MGCC members welcome!)

We will also be joined, on the day, by the Ferrari Owners Club GB + the Austin Healey Club + Hot Air balloons will be taking off in the evening, from there,also..

I hope some of you can make it on the day…and I PRAY for NO RAIN !!!!!!!!

Kind Regards, Andrew Mitchell – MGCCSE Committee Member (Felbridge , East Grinstead)
07821 838538

Rob

jminns
MGF Register Region: Elsewhere

Re: SummeR gathering tunbridge wells 19/8/12

Post by jminns » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Looks like another brilliant day out. We will be with you all the way. Loved the photo of you and your orange LE 500 with air conditioning of course. See you Wednesday. John & Trisha. :D