Run to the mgccse autumn gathering 30/9/12

The region for Oxfordshire, South Bucks, Berkshire.

Moderator: Worzel

NoseyParker
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley
Model of Car: Tf le500

Run to the mgccse autumn gathering 30/9/12

Post by NoseyParker » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi all

Anyone fancy a run from our region to the below if the weather is at least dry. No need to book tickets which means we can finalise the Friday before when we know what the weather will be like. This could be our lasting outing out this year!! What do you think? Let me know who's interested and I can sort a route should we end up going

Rob

Thankyou all for making Groombridge (Summer Gathering) a success, last weekend and I hope you enjoyed the day and it was good to see quite a few of you there.

Anyway;...This is just a REMINDER to say that you are ALL formally invited to our MGCC South East “AUTUMN GATHERING” being held at the C17th Squerryes Court, JUST OUTSIDE Westerham, KENT (Very nr. Oxted, Surrey + only 10mins from Jcn 6 M25 @ Godstone) on Sunday 30th September 2012

This will be the MGCCSE final gathering for the year 2012 and it will be, coincidentally, the very last day that you can visit Squerryes Court ...EVER!...as it is being "taken back" into private ownership, going forward...

There will be a Pride of ownership and a Premier PoO too.
Gates open at a leisurely 11:00am and it would be nice to see as many of you there...

Please see Entry Form attached (VIA LINK HERE) for full details…:-
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgccse/events/ ... 0Flyer.pdf

jminns
MGF Register Region: Elsewhere

Re: Run to the mgccse autumn gathering 30/9/12

Post by jminns » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:01 pm

We would love to come BUT our son has worked a flanker and is flying off to the sun on the 29th for a week leaving us to look after his children aged 10 & 13. So woe is us. It would have been a super trip. Look forward to our next natter John & Tricia.

YOUNG
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley
Model of Car: TF Spark

Re: Run to the mgccse autumn gathering 30/9/12

Post by YOUNG » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:02 am

Won't be able to make the 30th Rob. Sorry.