Run to the summer gathering at groom bridge place

The region for Oxfordshire, South Bucks, Berkshire.

Moderator: Worzel

NoseyParker
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley
Model of Car: Tf le500

Run to the summer gathering at groom bridge place

Post by NoseyParker » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:34 pm

As discussed last night it was generally agreed that the next Thames valley run would be to the "summer Gathering" at Groombridge Place, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3 9QG, on the 19/8/12.

I have organised a route, not too difficult as it involves mostly motorways as we wanted to be there relatively early but it will include some B roads in the latter stages.

Details to be as follows:

Meet 10am. Coral Reef, Bracknell. This is just off the main road through Bracknell and on the way to the M3 and an easy place to stop and meet in the car park. For directions go to http://www.bracknell-forest.gov.uk/cora ... nformation

We should arrive just after 11am. Once there park up and mingle. Nothing more nothing less. Enjoy.

Let me know who will meet at coral reef, and don't forget to get your tickets if you want the rally plate. No mugs for this run!!

jminns
MGF Register Region: Elsewhere

Re: Run to the summer gathering at groom bridge place

Post by jminns » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 am

Thanks Rob - we will be there John & Trishia

YOUNG
Model of Car: TF Spark

Post by YOUNG » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Thanks Rob will meet at Bracknell. Should be a good day if the weather stays. :P

Stan_B
Model of Car: tf 115

Post by Stan_B » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 am

Just back from doing the rounds with family in Scotland. The TF ran off the 1000+ miles with less effort than it took me. We had brilliant weather for it as well.
We wont be able to make the 19th as it clashes with the WAMGOC Octagonal Run this year. Sorry about that guys, but we hope you have a great time. I'm sure we will be at the next pub meet.

YOUNG
Model of Car: TF Spark

Post by YOUNG » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Groombridge. Could not have wished for better weather. Sorry we missed your departure Rob, will see you at the next natter. :thumbsu:

NoseyParker
Model of Car: Tf le500

Post by NoseyParker » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Thanks Simon et al. Yes we really enjoyed the day out and thanks for everyone's company. Diane was pleased to meet everyone at last. Sorry we left early but we had the dog and dis mum to think about.

Thanks again

Rob , Mel and Di xx