Sunday lunch 13.1.13 booked

The region for Oxfordshire, South Bucks, Berkshire.

Moderator: Worzel

NoseyParker
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley
Model of Car: Tf le500

Sunday lunch 13.1.13 booked

Post by NoseyParker » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi all

Although John is the only one to have confirmed attendance this year from the last thread, you all did agree to this Sunday as our Xmas lunch. I have now booked the following.

Cunning man for ten people for noon, meet at 11.45 in bar

Robx3
Johnx2
Stanx3
Simonx2

It will be a standard Sunday roast with different meats to choose from in and around £10.00 per head depending on the meat.

Please confirm attendance with the exception of John. If I have not heard by this friday am I will change the covers that I have booked for just simply because I get the impression they are busy this Sunday hence the noon
booking.

Thanks guys, see those that attend on Sunday. Take care

Rob

YOUNG
Model of Car: TF Spark

Re: Sunday lunch 13.1.13 booked

Post by YOUNG » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:16 am

Rob we are going to have to miss lunch this Sunday. We will be in Chester that weekend. When we accepted back in November we thought the date was fine and that Chester was the following weekend - we even had it marked on the calendar for next weekend. Ann's brother booked Chester and when he rang to confirm all ok for next weekend we then realised our mistake. So reluctantly we are going to have to cancel. Cannot apologise enough after saying we would be there - has to be old age.

We are off to Australia beginning of March until early May so will see you all when we get back.

A very happy new year to everyone Rob and enjoy your meal. Will be thinking of you and will raise our glasses in Chester.

Simon and Ann

Stan_B
Model of Car: tf 115

Re: Sunday lunch 13.1.13 booked

Post by Stan_B » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:32 am

Just to confirm post on the other thread, we will be there but only 2x