An open question to any committee members.

You can talk about anything here. You'll also find a section with member posted photos of our events here.

Moderator: Committee Members

MG maniac
MGF Register Region: East Anglia
Model of Car: 1.8i mk1

An open question to any committee members.

Post by MG maniac » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:47 pm

Hello.
Could anyone please tell me what has happened to the Anglia region of the forum. I was the last person to write anything on there and that was on Oct 14th. My post received no replies, and no-one else has posted since. The Anglia region moderator, according to the header page, hasn't been active on the site since March.
I am a keen MG owner and would love to talk with others in my area so please, can we give the Anglia region a kick start and get things going again.
Regards.
David, aka MG MANIAC.

Keith Williams
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF VVC, Trophy 160

Re: An open question to any committee members.

Post by Keith Williams » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:00 pm

David. Jeff our rep seems to be more absent more than being on here ...... as you say, the last time he was active on the forum was Wed Mar 11, 2015. He did agree to continue to act as the rep as late as April for the AGM this year but it looks like we have lost his support. There seems to be a lack of members posting in the Anglia region which is a pity so not sure how we can kick any extra life into it to help you out .....

Sadly we do have a few quiet area at the moment ....
1998 MGF VVC, 2001 Trophy 160 & 2013 MG6 GT TSE

MG maniac
MGF Register Region: East Anglia
Model of Car: 1.8i mk1

Post by MG maniac » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Thankyou for the reply Keith, at least now I know it's not the armpits to blame, lol.
Does a moderator need any special attributes, or can anyone step up to the plate?

Keith Williams
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF VVC, Trophy 160

Post by Keith Williams » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:29 pm

The minimum requirement the regional rep requires is to be a MG Car Club member as they are not only supporting the Register, they are also representing the MG Car Club.
1998 MGF VVC, 2001 Trophy 160 & 2013 MG6 GT TSE

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Post by adrianclifford » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:59 pm

It really is as easy at that David, why don't you think about doing it if Jeff does not continue. It's a shame, there's some fantastic places in your area and as we're "next door" we'll pop along and join you now and then.

Adrian
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.