Picnic at Haynes Motor Museum

You can talk about anything here. You'll also find a section with member posted photos of our events here.

Moderator: Committee Members

EllsoJo
MGF Register Region: Devon & Cornwall
Model of Car: MGTF135 (2002)

Picnic at Haynes Motor Museum

Post by EllsoJo » Sun May 29, 2022 8:21 am

Assuming that the Picnic at The Haynes MM is still on for Sunday, 12th June; is anyone travelling up from Devon or Cornwall via the A30, or from West Somerset/Taunton area via the A358?

West Devon and Cornwall members are welcome to join a convoy to Haynes at my house (EX14 9PT, a short distance from the A30). Those using the A358 could join at Ilminster services at Horton Cross, Ilminster TA19 9PT.

If anyone interested, please Private Message me so that we can make arrangements.

I know that many will be at Silverstone for MG Live, but some of us cannot take that much time away from other commitments and for us down in the South-West, it's a long way to Silverstone!, with an overnight stay the obvious choice.

I have no wish to cut across anything organised by Alan Diamond and/or Dave Heath. if they have already arranged any convoy(s) please let me know.

gbrigden
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: Mk1 1997

Re: Picnic at Haynes Motor Museum

Post by gbrigden » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:48 pm

Hi,
I had trouble PM'ing you. Can you let me know what time you expect to be passing the Ilminster Services at the bottom of the A358 please?

EllsoJo
MGF Register Region: Devon & Cornwall
Model of Car: MGTF135 (2002)

Post by EllsoJo » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:30 am

gbrigden:

You said: Hi,
I had trouble PM'ing you. Can you let me know what time you expect to be passing the Ilminster Services at the bottom of the A358 please?
Your PM worked O.K. and I have relied by personal message. Will be at Ilminster Services around 11:30, if that is O.K./early enough for you. Se the pm for details of how to call me on the day.
Weather looks promising!

nigelandjo
Committee Member & Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: TF85th,TF135,Trophy

Post by nigelandjo » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:47 pm

We would have attended, but we're at MG Live for the weekend.
Nigel May
Somerset & Dorset Regional Rep, Membership Secretary, Registrar & Archivist
Email: somerset.dorset@mgfregister.org
members@mgfregister.org

MGCC Members register here: https://mgfregister.org/?page_id=319