eBay Mani - any good??

http://www.ukmgparts.com
Ask the Gurus - Use this board to discuss problems or technical issues you have with your MGF/TF - there's always an expert around to help you!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
Not many rules really, this board being aimed at technical issues, it shouldn't fall foul (hopefully) of some of the more personal issues that can affect forums.

Rule 1 - Is that you need to think very carefully before posting anything technical or asking anything technical relating to the security system of the car - See 'Security Issues' sticky for more info.

Rule 2 - We (MGF Register) do not support copyright infringement and therefore references to CD ROM, PDF versions or paper copies of the workshop manual (for instance) should not be posted on the forum. We don't want to get into trouble and we'd rather sell you a genuine hard copy through our Regalia shop anyway! :)

Because advice is honestly and freely given in this technical section, much of it will be amateur experienced based, so any information is given in good faith and is not guaranteed as correct.
jrgibb
MGF Register Region: South East

eBay Mani - any good??

Post by jrgibb » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Anyone got one of these, any good???

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150645232994

Thanks Jason

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Re: eBay Mani - any good??

Post by adrianclifford » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:38 am

Not that I know of, it's cheaper than most, by some margin and the pictures look good.

I don't know about build quality, it may be cheap for a reason, or fit quality, do the holes line up ? (this has been a problem with some others) and does it come with two heat shields as the parameters will be very close to a hose and the alternator, if I remember correctly when I tried to fit a similar one 8 years ago.
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.

Oldgit
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: MGF MY1996

Post by Oldgit » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:28 pm

Can't help on this Jason, but would be really interested in a review if you go ahead as I am hoping to replace my system later this year.

Pete

scruffygit
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley
Model of Car: MGF VVC

Post by scruffygit » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Looks like a Toyosports I think. I have a complete Toyo system fitted and am very pleased with it.

Sent from my DAGGER DG550 using Tapatalk