16 spoke chrome 16" alloys for sale

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
hammond
MGF Register Region: Cotswolds
Model of Car: VVC Freestyle

16 spoke chrome 16" alloys for sale

Post by hammond » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:15 pm

I have my 16" 16 spoke chrome alloys for sale that I've just taken off my MGF. They are in superb condition with no kerbing at all. All 4 have Goodyear tyres on them with 3 of them having 5mm of tread and the last one having 3mm of tread. One has slight mark on rim near tyre but literally it's me being picky. The tyres are 215/40Z R16
I'm located in Swindon but will be prepared to take them to MG's in the park at Cotswolds Wildlife Park on the 22nd June if the buyer wants to pick them up off me there. Will deliver within reasonable distance too, just ask.
Price will be £200 if I list them on eBay but willing to listen to serious offers. I'm also willing to store them in my garage and no rush to sell them if I don't get a good price for them. A few pictures below but have 12 pictures in total that I can send to interested parties.

ImageUntitled by Steve Butcher, on Flickr

Last edited by hammond on Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hammond
MGF Register Region: Cotswolds
Model of Car: VVC Freestyle

Re: 16 spoke chrome 16" alloys for sale

Post by hammond » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:16 pm

The worse mark on them