For sale redleather seats

Do you have MG parts littering your garage that could find a good home with another MG enthusiast? Post it here and avoid those eBay fees!

Moderator: Committee Members

Forum rules
The Classifieds section is for members who have surplus items for sale. It doesn't have to be a whole car, or even car related.

If you are buying a car - as per any private sale - it is 'buyer beware' so be careful before buying.

If you are trading for profit please contact us to arrange an advertising deal and become an Official Trader.
Jaffacakekilla
MGF Register Region: Yorkshire

For sale redleather seats

Post by Jaffacakekilla » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:38 pm

As the ad says, i am selling the red leather seats from 97 mgf, so if anyine is interested let me know

you can see from the second picture that there is a 3/4 inch piece of the piping damaged. I think this should roll over, but not sure.

Anyway, I was hoping to get £100 for them, but all offers welcome, and they will go to who wants the most (if anyone)

I an located in Scarborough, the seats are still in the car. I have just given them a clean and some leather feed.

I should be able to deliver them to the Middlesbrough, Durham, Northallerton, Thirsk, Harrogate, York area.

Thanks for looking, if no one wants them, i'll stick them on fleabay :D

stux99
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: TF/TF Steppy/MGGS/3

Re: For sale redleather seats

Post by stux99 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:45 am

Although I expressed an earlier interest, I will have to pass this time.
Good luck with your sale.

Stu

Jaffacakekilla
MGF Register Region: Yorkshire

Re: For sale redleather seats

Post by Jaffacakekilla » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm